Linux OS Distribution(s):All
- Unable to add BMP/JPG/PNG files to send fax on Fedora 12, Debian 5.0.3 and OpenSuse 11.2 with HP LaserJet M1319f MFP device.
- Restart CUPS either after installing HPLIP or after configuring the HP LaserJet M1319f MFP device, to send a fax on Debian 5.0.3 and Fedora 10. Files do not get listed to send fax without restarting CUPS.
- Include cover page dialog is not shown while sending fax on OpenSuSE. "Report Lab not installed. Fax Cover pages disabled" warning message will be displayed. This happens because "reportlab" package is missing the default OpenSuSE repositories.
- When printing in Ubuntu 9.04 and 9.10 you will need to run "system-config-printer", from a terminal, and under the "Job Options" tab you will need to mark the box "Scale to Fit". This will scale the page so that it will show up in it's original form during the print.
- When printing Duplex with long-edge binding, the back page is mirrored on some Linux distributions. Refer launchpad bug #484928 for details.
- Margins from PPD are not effective on some Linux distribution. Updating Ghostscript to version 8.70 fixes this issue.